Location AddressHealth on Herries
20 Herries Street
East Toowoomba Qld 4350
Christine is an experienced and caring Clinical Psychologist who has been in private practice for over fifteen years with expertise in supporting persons in the perinatal period and beyond. Christine has a warm approach and a keen focus on building a strong and caring therapeutic relationship.
In addition to her private work Christine has worked in a variety of hospital settings in Brisbane and Toowoomba, in particular the Mater Mothers Hospital where she gained valuable experience as an inpatient psychologist working with mothers with perinatal anxiety and depression, conception difficulties, complicated pregnancies, premature births, pregnancy loss and birth trauma.
Her work is informed by attachment-based therapy and interpersonal neurobiology. A combination of evidence-based approaches are used in treatment including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Schema Therapy and Mindfulness Based Therapies.
Areas of Special Interest
- Preconception, including fertility issues
- Perinatal loss
- Antenatal depression and anxiety
- Birth trauma
- Premature Birth
- Postnatal depression and anxiety
- Parent-infant attachment
- Adjustment issues
- Eating disorders
- Couple relationship
- Member Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Member APS College of Clinical Psychologists (CCLP)
- Member Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
- Member Australian Centre for Eating Disorders (ACFED)
- Member Fertility Society of Australia (FSA)
- Member Australian and New Zealand Infertility Counsellors Association (ANZICA)
Fees & Rebates
Cost: $180.00 per 50-minute session *Medicare Rebate: $124.50
Out-of-pocket: $55.50 per session
*Medicare rebates are available to those who have a referral and Mental Health Care Plan from their GP, psychiatrist or paediatrician. This must be in place prior to the first claimable session.
Available Monday to Friday – after hours appointments available
Contact: 0402 099 370 or use the ‘Contact Christine’ button below for an online enquiry
Contact Christine White Now