“Where Conscious Mothers connect, share and grow.”
A 5-session, fortnightly group in Perth, WA
Without a doubt, many parts of motherhood are wonderful.
However there are plenty of days where feeling happy as a mother and having an ‘easy’ baby or child is as elusive as finding a unicorn.
Even though we might be surrounded by a loving partner, family and friends we can often feel very lonely, exhausted and just ‘over it’.
Sometimes motherhood simply feels boring, relentless and simply ‘too much’.
If you want to find the joy in motherhood and you want to feel connected to other mothers who know what it’s like then come and join us at Mum’s Space.
Over the 5-week course you’ll have the opportunity to
- share the trials and tribulations of mothering with other like-minded mamas,
- develop mindfulness skills to help reduce overwhelm,
- gain insight into your own parenting style,
- discover your strengths AND
- build your capacity to truly ‘see’ what’s going on for you and your little one.
There are a number of core premises that underpin this group:
- nurturing the mother-child relationship
- committing to a journey of self-awareness
- self-compassion and gratitude
If these ‘fit’ for you, then please register your interest.
Groups run fortnightly and are facilitated by Kirstin Bouse, Clinical Psychologist.
To make an enquiry about Mum’s Space, please phone 0411 651 274 or contact us.
Each session is $55* and it’s important that you commit to coming for the Term (5 sessions).
*Medicare and Private Health Fund Rebates apply.