Discovering Your GLOW – A Perinatal Depression and Anxiety Group
Discovering Your GLOW is a 6 week group for pregnant and postnatal mothers including a Saturday partner session.
Learn proven skills to improve your mood, calm your mind and connect with your partner.
- Perinatal depression and anxiety The What and The Why and What you can do about it?
- Relaxation skills and stress busters
- Building your mindfulness muscle
- Mastering your mind – unhelpful thinking/thinking traps
- Boosting your self esteem
- Couple to parents – how to become an awesome parenting team
Small group format facilitated by GLOW Clinical Psychologist Sofia Galgut
Opportunity to connect to like minded mothers, fathers and partners and find your TRIBE
Light healthy snacks and drinks provided
Dates: Term 2 – Wednesdays
10 May, 17, 24, 31, June 7 and Sat May 27 (session with partner)
Times: 10am – 12.30pm
$369.90 with medicare rebate $180 out of pocket
Numbers: maximum of 10 in the group
Referral: Valid referral for psychological group therapy from GP or psychiatrist required
Childcare: Not available at this point in time
To Book: Ph 9769 5606